Thursday, September 12, 2013

Seppy

Hello there, September! 
(Starting the post with a massive collage of R's sexy pouty lips/sian mehh faces/sleepy look/surprise/weird/awkward expressions, featuring his new soft toy - a sea lion named Merkee! HAHA.) Pretty evidently, this boy sends me a lot of his selfies, usually to cheer me up when I'm moody, or when we are just simply bored = exchange selfies hahahaha me thinks it's pretty amusing when you collage them all. 

Anyway, it has been almost a month since I've last posted, terribly bad at consistency. Decided to play catch up with my life for a bit and hence this attempt to 'recap' what I've been doing (or eating) for these few weeks, using all my iPhone photos to serve as reminder as I blog:


Al Amaan! Sinful indulgence after my handball training (hahaha failed attempt in joining the IFG this year) but R has been a majorly sweet boyfriend who waited for me to end training all those time I went, ending around 9pm and sometimes later :') Then we will go eat supper/have some sweet treats before he sends me back! Yessss, we do have to cut down on overeating - just made a new pact with him and let's hope it will realise. 

_______


On a slightly drizzling Wednesday evening, I met Pauline for dinner at GRUB to have a belated celebration for her birthday!


She tried the fish burger which looks awesome, and tasted awesome (stole a mouth from her burger hehe)


And I tried their cheeseburger, which was lovely!! Look at those melted cheese :) Love their fries too. Ordered a cup of honey lemon to fight the grease and oil from burger and fries. Very relaxing evening spent at Grub, love the atmosphere there and of course the company, and great chats on life (and sociology). 

_______


Here's R looking rather lethargic after his straight 7 hours classes on a Friday, :( But yay TGIF and time to reward ourselves and our tummies. Guess where we went!


Hoshino Coffee! :3 And R being vain checking himself out in the mirror. Boy, this place is so popular we queued for around 40 minutes for a table, probably because it's Friday dinner.


Here's what we ordered: Their signature coffee (which I did not appreciate), French toast with cream and sugar frosting in the background (so so good!), and Fuwa Fuwa (a fluffy soufflé with baked rice beneath, while it was interesting to try out, it's pretty jelat to me). Would love to try other things on the menu, given that there isn't any queue! 


Spent the rest of our night immersing ourselves in the Singapore Night Festival scene 


Got free glow-in-the-dark bangles! :D And an owl fan to beat the humidity~

_______



One of those days, when we feel like being retarded :B


So one day I was showing off to R that I have Rittersport chocolate to snack on, and sent him the photo of me on the left. And he replied me with HIS MOUTH FILLED WITH SWEET AND SOUR PORK. Okay, I think we are pretty weird.

_______



Pontian, one of my favoritest food everrrrrr. :D *blows a million kisses* 

Craving for pontian now :(

_______


On our monthsary we decided to head to Clarke Quay for lunch after my morning class :D I suggested Song Fa because I craved for hot soup and Bak Ku Teh sounds like an awesome idea, indeed it is :) yummy yummy. 


After lunch we headed to the fabulous baker boy, second time there! Wanted to head to a cafe to have some coffee and chill in the late afternoon, intended to head to Toby's initially but the sudden rain + road constructions prevented us from reaching our destination. Went to TFBB for cakes and some drinks in the end, turned out to be a lovely afternoon still! Love this cake, the hummingbird they have there :) Must try!!


Ordered my usual flat white and well, I never really loved their coffee actually. 


After the rain stopped, we walked back to The Central and got us some Azabu Sabo matcha ice-cream!!! Loves. No idea why we eat so much sometimes but yes, all that in one afternoon - we're pretty much huge gluttons :O 


A box of lovely gifts from R heehehe :)) 

_______


Leyi's birthday celebration at Holland V! with a princessy balloon that Sam and I specially picked out for her :p 

Had our dinner at EWF that night, and the service utterly sucked. Food standards also dropped to an all time low, I've no idea why??? Thank goodness the fries still taste good. But the fries were pretty much the only good thing for our experience at EWF that night.


Hehe sang song and cut cake after! :) Was still a great night out with the girls, catching up and all! 

_______


Finally visited Reedz in MRB at school the other day! 


Ordered a smoked duck aglio olio, very yummy!


 R's Fish and chips took forever to arrive, but it tasted super heavenly!!! :D Concluded that Reedz serve very reasonably priced western food, but their mocha was pretty mediocre that day :b Wanna go back for their fish and chips again!

_______



Went to Vivo on one of the evenings, and had our dinner at Seah Imm (regrettably awful though, we went too late and the good food stalls were closed.)


But this AWESOME egglets made up for the bad dinner. I super super love this :) especially if it's crispy outside, yet dense on the inside. Had the best egglets while I was in Taiwan, :)) But this is a pretty good alternative too!

_______


Nainai's birthday dinner!


My paternal family :)




Went back to nainai's house after dinner to cut cake! Hahaha, kueh lapis cake :D Happy birthday nainai , we love you! :D

_______


Yummy Pho from Nam Nam! R and I finally tried it after so long and it was a great experience!! :D 


R tried one of their dry dishes and it was very flavourful and delicious! 


Walked to Suntec after that, and got pretty amazed by how well the new convention area is done up now. Impressive and very professional-looking! so we attempt to snap a photo with the starry lit-up long escalators as backdrop. Hahaha... :3

______


After school dates, Blackball @ Starvista!


They have risen their prices, so pricey currently that I think it's not exactly worth it to pay for that amount anymore. But well, I do think that it still tastes very awesome, especially with their new wintermelon shaved ice (instead of grass jelly shaved ice)!! 


R with his flat hair because he's all ready for a new haircut!


At the hair salon! HEHEHE just one of those shops below my house. :)

_______


Here's R working his new haircut, I really like it! :) And we're at graffiti cafe - pontian! - for my late dinner ^^ R specially came over to Jurong East to find me after my movie date with Jialing hehe, we watched Percy Jackson and I really loved how humorous it is! :D 



Then the sweet boy sends me home as usual :)) 

______

No comments: