Thursday, December 15, 2011

Uncharted

My body clock is officially delayed lol the earliest time I can sleep nowadays is like 2am, and a lot of days I sleep past 4 in the mornin', not good not good. Which probably explains why the pimple on my face refused to go away. :( Need some healthy lifestyle here.

Yesterday turned out better than expected, an OG outing after so long :3 Initially I was so sad because cherie couldn't make it (still sick this poor girl, get well soon loves) and then KS had work. But thankfully everything went so well and every part of the day was so fun :) Playnation was zawesome heh really had a good good time there. After dinner at Astons we decided to go play LAN. spontaneous, me likey. Played L4D and CS. More LAN next time woooh!


Me with 'Late Night' which tasted surprisingly good. :)

Timbre the other day which these lovely people. Went crazy and laughed and talked like no one's watching heheh.
Swimming at Pasir Ris with Cherie and Eunice :) Dinnered at Ehub before heading to Eunice's, had fun battling with Starry!! The butt really cutsie.

Oakham with the ladies :)
and Once Upon a Milkshake after ;) the good life mwuah.


Okay time to bathe and prepare to meet my crescent girlies. Lunch + shopping + sleepover @ SJ's tonight. :D

No comments: