Monday, December 5, 2011

Beats for you

Hello lovelies it's December! Everything seems prettier this month. Can't wait for x'mas :) jingle jingle bells. Gotta make use of this holiday to meet up with all my darlings teehee. It's been a week since the end of exams, and I've been a happy happy girl spending my time eating, meeting my dears, sleeping excessively, disney movies(!), new girl, playing neopets, and more eating.

Hehe. Re-watched Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs, Pocahontas, The little Mermaid so far. I'm going to re-watch all the rest wheee :) Favourite disney movie gotta be Snow White :) Love the 7 dwarfs, too too cute. But my favourite disney princess is Cinderella. :D Oh man I miss my childhood :') And everyone should go play neopets again! Advent calendar is on :) wheee. Really love some of the games there. I feel like a kid. Hahaha.

Korean grill at 2D1N Soju Bang after the last paper last Monday. First time there, so much better than Seoul Garden! :) Ate crazy lotsa meat, their beef is really good yumyum. Also had sushi buffet with Cap 5 the other day, major laughing session haha doing stupid things like putting back sushi onto the conveyor belt and got caught after that! Buy 1 Free 1 starbucks drink after that wheee good deal ftw. Had Ajisen Ramen with the pau on Sat hehe, love how we have common life mottos. She also got me Disney kinder surprise <3 But I didn't get the Cinderella figurine. Got snow white, Jasmine, and Prince Charming instead. Haha sobs. Also had a great meet up with SJ ystd, dinner-ed at Raindrops Cafe :) Htht sessions ftw miss this girl. I caught a W!ldrice play last friday too! Aladdin: A magical musical adventure :) I've always loved plays! Aladdin was quite good!

Also did some personal grooming (lol) and had my hair cut. Haha, there isn't a major difference though. Wanted to chop off my hair but some of my dear friends were strongly against it so I decided not to risk. But I want to dye my hair! Perhaps redd? Hahaha! Also went for a body massage haha so not used to it!

Okay time's up got-to-go! Am gna post up more food piccies soon :D toodles!

No comments: