Monday, November 21, 2011

Comfort food

Everyone seem to be fighting a battle with the ongoing finals, and I'm like the slackest warrior anyone can find. Need to do some serious self-reflection and re-prioritise things in my life.

I'm halfway through geography and but I'm distracted so here I am.
No matter what happens, comfort food will always cheer us up :D

the tissue paper quote ;)

Coffee Bean's Green tea ice blended
Caramel latte~

Carbonara fettucini :)

Cafe Galilee's green tea vanilla boom.

sinful plate of fried food. only liked the onion rings lol.

Coldstone's banana nut crunch specialty mix :)


monster meal, yeh i finished all these myself (except for the milo)

banana nut crunch with cold milk mega love :)

Chicken baked rice hehe.

Loved my sticky chewy chocolate, so so good.

Haha, people's reading week is for studying, mine more like for eating. heheh. food ftw.

Mood has been terribly messed up but everything will turn out fine. I just need my current headache to go away soon. Jiayou everyone. :)

No comments: