Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hot air balloon

It's not easy at all.

Y'know I keep a lot of things inside me. Sometimes they are serious deep thoughts, sometimes they are frivolous and random and childish and stupid. It's not like there isn't anyone there for me to be my listening ear or anything. But sometimes, some things just can't be told to anyone. There are implications. It's so tough. I probably need a stranger. Someone who wouldn't understand everything that I'm talking about, that'd be good. I sound like some depressed kid now who has tons of troubles or something but actually no luh I can still function well.

I don't know what happened to life really. Why are there so many different problems now. Wish I could go back to the past, nothing about heartaches, nothing about headaches. Can life be sweeter?

I'm good, don't worry. :) xx.

No comments: