Monday, November 14, 2011

Lost

I wanted to re-read some of the old messages, but I realized that they're all gone. Some weird setting of my phone, messages are only kept for a month. :(

The messages are gone forever, super sad. I remember I used to save messages long long time ago, all the words of encouragement etc from lovely people. Wonder when that habit of mine disappeared. Sometimes, a simple text message is more valuable than lengthy whatsapp/BBM conversations. Kind of miss those times when you'll send a text message and patiently wait for the other party to reply. You wait. You don't spam messages so conveniently like what we all do nowadays.

Actually, I can still remember what you said in the messages even though they are gone. Always special. But I think you won't know.

No comments: