Monday, November 7, 2011

Don't waste my time

Hello, November's here.

Past week was filled with new discoveries, brings me a smile :) However, elements of unhappiness were also around, thankfully there are always aspects of my life that make everything beautiful again. Can't be beaten down. Thank you lovely people all around me. P/s I like how you dispel all awkward feelings, :)

There's always gonna be people who only starts to appreciate what they've got when they're losing them, true story.

My life is so routined on weekdays now it's like school -> home, home -> school. Heh so weekends are so precious. CAP 5.0 outing last friday: Nonsensical train rides/Artease/Hot Tomato/ Camwhore sessions/ Coldstone. Also met the most annoying boy after super long HAHA. Guess it was Friday night well-spent for me.

Also tried Ramen Champion @ Iluma for the first time over the weekend, not so awesome leh! I'm craving for real good ramen now :| Caught 'In time', amazing concept to show how life's like if time = money. Great show because gorgeous amanda seyfried is in it. hehehe. Oh and shopping is draining my assets once again. I think I spend half of my allowance on shopping each month. And I spend two-third of my allowance on food. Yeah so that means I'm facing deficit every single month. Why life like this. Hahaha. Guess it's time to block all online shopping sites. heh.

Can't wait for Sakae buffet on wednesday! Yumyum. :>

No comments: