Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Let's pretend

Can't believe it, the blogging bug in me is somewhat gone (?) I have no urge to blog anymore. :O I think it's because everyday is just so fun and there's way too many things for me to post so in the end i chose not to. :) But anw i'm here now because people are asking me to blog.. haha!!

Oh btw we haven't changed classes yet because the allocations are not out yet :D Wheeee. && Started lectures on monday, they were pretty slack actually. And srsly, it's boring...even though they're merely introductory lessons only. haha good joke.

Okay and TODAY, most of us had like 3.5 hours break in between our lectures?? Haha damn great. Spent the hours chatting/stoning etc at the A01 table!!! :) After lessons we went for CCA trials/try-outs which were kinda ... erm meaningless HAHA. i want to join floorball(!!!) The tryout's on thurs whooo.

Damnit this post is freaking dumb i'm just trying to keep rosebudkisses alive by posting wheee. Trust me, i've a MUCH more interesting life than this. :D

No comments: