Saturday, February 14, 2009

Spiralling

How's NJ'S UNIFORM with SAJC'S TIE?

Oh man SA...my dream schooooool. Oh well at least I have a photo of me with their tie. :) Heh anyway Black Friday was REALLY BORING sigh :/ Lectures were dead and moods were down, but the college still celebrated Vday though. I didn't get any gifts for anyone at all oppz; thanks for all those who gave me stuffs :D

Tang Quartet(not sure 'bt spelling) after lectures today and I think they are SO COOL !! [: Love guys who plays violinz haahaha. Then headed over to PS to meet the girls. I ate Burger Kings HAHA FULL MEAL for dinner. After that was back to CRESCENT for CREZAWARDS. this year's standard was horrendous aww. :/

Alright a group photo :D


Left before the entire crezwards ended, and we went to SHAW's Macs to chill and i ate Macdonalds FULL MEAL for supper. wth no wonder i'm growing fatter @ exponential rates :( LOOOL. Reached home at 11plus...

And it's 1.13am now i'm freaking tiredd probably sleeping soon i hope? Heh. By the way... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY people!!!! :D

No comments: