Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crack a bottle

Today's the last day of holiday. ): It feels as though I haven't done anything much at all. But actually many things have happened within the past week. Wednesday was really good although it was just a simple meetup with the girls, miss all of them really, especially shijia and hsuni :D I miss Crescent. I hate times like that when nostalgia overwhelms meeee sian i miss all my friends.

've been experiencing bad dreams lately. Somehow I just feel really insecure. I'd love anyone who can give me the security i need now, swear. I want to go to the beach now and just scream like some siao char bor. I just ate magnum ice cream, and I feel slightly happier alrdy hahaha (: Now I feel like eating sweet corn........and egg tarts.



On weekly basis.


I just checked my letterbox and I've received the letter from Crescent! :D I've gotten the silver award HAHA. Speech day's on 18th April (Saturday) , who else is going backkkk let me know okay! Heh alright time for piano gtg goodbye toads ^^

No comments: