Sunday, March 29, 2009

Prom Queen

My Vaio is screwed up and I'm really sad :/ Reformatting it now and hopefully it'll return back to normal as soon as possible. My tablet PC is still da best HAHA even though it's laggggged till cmi already. Sigh it's Sunday alrdy.

Earth Hour ystd Haha I switched off the lights at my nainai's house :D Yay and last night I was having fun using daddy's blackberry to go on MSN. Really cooolz I'm gonna steal his phone next time fo' sure when I'm out!! Oh yes and I went to peninsula with the other guitar people to get our guitars ystd! :D I thought it was really a good deal: $105 for guitar + case!! They'll deliver the guitars to NJ on monday so hoooray I can't wait!

Friday was once again the best day of the week. Attended the first malay lesson and it's coolshitz 8) Went Vivo after that and slacked at the rooftop there. Really love fridays how i wish everyday is friday.
After we took this yuxin said "Wa our smiles seem really fake"
So we took another, "Haha okay now we're trying very hard not to give a fake smile"


It's really hard to give a truly genuine smile at this point of my life lah. Had a mini verbal conflict with one of my friends and I guess it somehow strained our friendship alrdy. Feels odd. Sigh sometimes i wish all my friends know each other and everything - it'd be so fun, so I'll often introduce them to each other whenever there's a chance. But sometimes I feel really possesive (or selfish) I want my close friends to be just mine.

'Am really hungry now shall go eat my breakfast yaye byeee!:D

No comments: