Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A room for our own

I took the blue slip (early leave from school) today. :O
Didn't feel well in the morn', so daddy sent me to school and I vomitted in the carrrr :X gross shit i vomitted out the pineapple i ate the night before o.o Went to school anyway and started feeling uncomfortable all over again. Vomitted again in between math tutorial and finally decided to go home. So yeah I cabbed homee after that.

Went to see the doc just now, not going school tmrw either! :( Sadz because i thought tmrw will be fun cos it's april fool's dayy. oh well at least i get a day off school :D

I've gotten my guitar alrdy!!!!! But haven't got a chance to play it yet sigh. Anyway, went back to Crescent on monday to collect cert + yearbook :D After that went to PS's pizza hut with sam leyi samuel ben and ko for dinner. Oh yeah and i met up with xinyi the other day for lunchhhh and she told me something really ridiculous I laughed till my tummy ached srsly.


Please just believe me

No comments: