Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Alphabet bitches

My life consists of strawberry pocky, milk-flavoured yanyan, mcflurries, salty fries, colourful jellybeans, gummybears and loads of chocolates now. They are the things that make my life a tad happier these few days wheee.

I was stranded outside my house today for a full 2.5hours at least. The stupid lift cocked up so the only way to get home was through the back door, but I DONT HAVE THE KEYS WITH ME so in the end I was stuck outside the lift sigh. Thank god I had bestfriend and a few others to bug HEHE THANKS anyone else willing to entertain me next time? Please kindly let me know:D Alright so at least I wasn't that bored afterall and good thing shakshak lent me her charger in school today so my phone could last me till i got home! 8D

Will be meeting Shijia tmrw can't wait hehe i miss her truckkkloads. (L)

No comments: