Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Not meant to be

VOTE FOR SHAKTI
VOTE FOR ROXANNE

Speech day today. All the council elects made their speeches etc, and to be honest the entire day was a waste of time. Ha ha. But it's good cos there's no lessons :D Yaye I think 09sh07 is such an AWESOME class we are the only class in NJ that cheers?? Like srsly. SO COOL LIKE THAT.

Went to Lot1 with shakshak kenneth sabrina and andrew after school. Lunched at Subway then shak and sabrina left first. Then kenneth andrew and i walked around in Lot1's NTUC haha till like 5.

Then I saw this. HAAHA kwanhong and aikloong. So totally fated to be together mygod.

AND I FOUND THIS. :D Hi candice if you're reading this, you know this is for you. I'll get the real one for you soon hehe.

I miss them. I don't know how to start.

No comments: