Saturday, April 11, 2009

You and I both

Hiz I need a cuddly hug now I need better time management I need to prioritise things in my life properly I need a good chat with you. I want to be able to read people's minds. I'm sick of hearing promises because they won't be kept to.

Anyway, school this week was pretty alright afterall. Didn't manage to meet shijia on thursday in the end. ): Hopefully i'll meet her sooon. Yup. Went to Cat High with ht and kenneth after school instead hehe the school is windy o.o the boys there aren't very friendly o.o the school's really quiet o.o

After that we went to SSC and had a whole load of laughters and fun over there. We were so damn freaking random we srsly just made fun out from everything we saw. And we actually stayed in Daiso for 1 hour plus? :D DAMN QIANG. Homed at around 9 plus hehe fun day, i like.


Friday was GOOD FRIDAY.

Mugged @ KAP in the morn' hahaha after that bussed to Plaza Sing. Shopping was mainly done in Cotton On & Cotton On Body hehe walked around for a while after that. Ate at Pasta Mania.
Most of them left at 6plus, kenneth kwanhong and i stayed on and we walked from PS to FEP. Then to wheelocks before heading home. ha ha we walked around aimlessly for 2 hours plus LOL and kh was freaking moodaye he didnt even talk much the entire day lah haha.

No comments: