Thursday, August 18, 2011

Falling from the stairs

Y'know how people always say girls get PMS, like how the hormones always get upset every month. I never believed in it. But now I do, maybe it's a good reason/excuse for all my fluctuation in emotions. :> So beware, the next 5 days is my mood swing period HEHEHE. I keep feeling inadequate recently and I know it's not healthy, got to love myself more.

ignorance is bliss? Really? Haha. It's so ironic because you want to know, and when you know about it you feel sad. Self torturous indeed. But in any case, I think I'll still opt to know (and be sad) rather than be kept in the dark. :) On a completely random note: my nail varnish from the $4 manicure session @ FEP w the girls is chipping off. I want to remove it so ugly, but I can't find my nail polish remover. I honestly think my things like to play hide and seek with me.

Anybody want to go play light sticks with me? Hehee.

No comments: