Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Down on me

Exhaustion, anger, frustration, sadness, joy. Despite all the other negative emotions that stayed through, I can still say that I was generally happy in the last ten days. :) Hehe in fact I've been mostly happy! Yaye.


New found love, Artease. It's good! :D


I have a CCA in nus now: Bizcom! Joined it with yuki, and found out that huiyi joined it too. ;)

Bizcom Creative cell people hehe :D

Side note: Utown is really gorgeous, love the grasses there. :)



RunNUS w Cheehooi Rebecca and Cherie. :D


It has been raining for the past few days, loving the weather because it makes me so sleepy. I love snuggling in bed hehe :) Just hope that it won't rain on my way to school because I dislike using umbrellas hahaha too lazy for it ;) Okay heading out for dinner now, nainai's birthday celebration! Hehe love herrrr tons xx. So tata!

Oh ya and yay, Singapore has a new president now.

No comments: