Sunday, September 4, 2011

Today was a fairytale

Rise and shine morning world ;) September has arrived and I'm not ready for it. Way too fast.

I'm here because I'm trying to escape from doing up my slides for the presentation, it's so hard to make all our slides flow smoothly, and not overlap points. :( Pissed off at myself. 2 hours and I've done up.. 3 slides. Wonderful.

Eating too much lately. And still craving for more food, why am i so greedy. D: Had awesome home-cooked meal by nainai ystd, great almond jelly w longan for dessert, plus pomelo and moon cake hehehe. How to not grow fat. :>

Also went to school for the whole day ystd, to watch the vball IFG with eunice. Hehe, we suntanned under the blazing sun and I was so damn hairpee when I found sunblock in my bag, like LOL. :D Both the girls and boys team played well, like won every single game they played. So awesome! Exciting to watch the guys play, the game goes very fast. I like!


CAP 5 Outing :D

Bowling + Arcade trip. A lot of fun indeed :D

HEH I was top bowler for the day. Tyco only Hahaha but so happy still. :>


Day to NTU

Gave Wenya a mini surprise, celebrated her birthday with a brownie and the awesome board that we made for her! :D

It was the first time I visited NTU heh ulu ulu place. But her room is big and new! After the celebration I went back to school, heh so essentially I went from NUS to NTU then to NUS within 3 hours hahaha. Back to school to study but I lost focus and couldn't get what the books/readings were talking about. :/ Will try again next time!


Shall go continue doing my slides for now... D:

No comments: