Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tonight tonight

Recess week has been all of play and none of work so far. I'm trying not to feel guilty and just enjoy my one week break. It's tough not to feel guilty so I've decided to dedicate tonight for studying :B

Met up with a lot of people this week and so heartwarming to see all the people you're close to, mega love here. :) Tomorrow I will be meeting the crescent babes hehe my dearest girls so my recess week is just gonna get better

Last night was my virgin club experience and I'm so glad I went with the right people - Huiyi, Charmaine, Eunice :D Butterfac is really small! I think it was a good experience and now we know that it is never safe for just girls to go club together because all the desperate guys just can't stop surrounding us. I loved the part of the night where we sat on the staircase, ate cup noodles and the great chitchat session, moment to remember :)

Trying to focus on happy things/Cast worries aside.

No comments: