Sunday, September 18, 2011

Someone like you

Today morning, I hid underneath the blankets and cried.

Sometimes I feel like I can't handle too many things. It's like so taxing on my emotions, I don't even know what to feel. One thing for sure, I can't handle departures well. Second thing, I am not a good planner/organiser. And I also procrastinate, too much.

Recess week is here and there are multiple meet ups with different groups of people. CCA deadlines are super tight and I can't believe I'm now the team leader of my sub-cell please let everything be fine. By simple calculation I'd probably have minimal hours left to study for my mid-terms. So proper time management is so important this week. Gotta juggle time with friends and family, CCA commitments, and studies well.

I want to hide somewhere,
perhaps I need a hug. xx

No comments: