Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lock and Key

Suddenly, I seem so unfamiliar.

I'd love to get to know myself more.

A recent incident made me realize that I'm actually a very self-conscious person, I never exactly knew that side of me before. Maybe it's because I've never felt that I'm being judged for who I am, what I do or say. This is new. There is this element of fear in me hence I dare not show what I truly feel. It's definitely something I need to overcome and change, or adapt to. Staying at home for the past 2 days gave me a lot of time to think things through and better understand myself. :>
Life's so much simpler if say, everyone reciprocates what others do for them. But yeah, nobody said life was simple.

Fever is gone now, but cough refuses to go away. Gna drink more honey water tonight!! Anyway I'd like to say that I'm really thankful for a bunch of people who are always there for me when a part of my life goes wrong. :') A lot of my negative emotions were expelled from my system ystd. I really love all my pillows and bolsters. Hehe I think I have 4 pillows and 3 bolsters on my super single sized bed. :P They give me great sense of security!! :D

Few more days to start of school, yay/nay? :)

Toodles!

No comments: