Friday, January 6, 2012

Pebbles

hello wello :)

baking session at eunice's house yesterday was fun! This time round we tried cherie's cornflake recipe, yum yum. love fruity pebbles. :D also played with Starry, she has shrunk a lot after grooming, but still as cute. ;) and Starry didn't bite my toes too much hehe, possibly because there were a lot of other toes around in the house that day. charmaine was so scared of starry, heh cute. ystd was also a good day to meet people I haven't seen in a long time, like hongzhou and junli. :)

Played some card games like Saboteur, and poker cards - bridge and daidee. I really like Saboteur, heheh. Sadly we never got to try the new game elias bought. Next time we must try it out :) the characters/roles seem fun. And...I also played mahjong! with eunice, cherie and lianquan. teehee, I was the noob. luckily the pros guided me and I kind of know how to play for a bit. I probably had beginner's luck I won one round that earned me quite a bit! Had dinner together at White Sands before heading back. Good day :D

No comments: