Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pretend

CNY is coming everybodeh!

I have the grand total of one new year dress. Got to wear old clothes for the other days heh, but it doesn't matter. Feeding myself with all the CNY goodies, heaty max. Think I'll get a pimple outburst before chu yi at the rate I'm going sigh. CNY came too fast this year, not ready for it lol zero mood to spring clean but okay, gtta get my ass to clean up the house.

Friday was a fun day. The stories ks told us over lunch made me laugh till my tummy ached, too funny the way he tells stories. met yuki after lunch and we headed to clementi! went to ntuc to get mandarin oranges that we needed for MGM, and chilled at Baskin Robbins for some ice cream and chitchat time :D Love spending time with this girl, forever comfortable with her. :)

MGM this time round was really awesome! Celebrated CNY together, and we had interesting competitions and games. By instructions they all sounded really lame, but they are all very very fun. Guess we bonded through these kinda activities! :D and I guess this is really it, time to take over and be the one.

No comments: