Saturday, January 14, 2012

Step by step

Getting a sore throat soon with all the CNY goodies in the house, bad bad self control just can't stop eating. sobs haha. Need to save my throat before the real CNY arrives in about a week's time! So soon so soon. Ordered a red new year dress online because apparently everyone in the family this year bought something red. goodness :( haha let's cross fingers and hope that the red dress arrives before CNY, if not I'll just be the odd one out in the fam.

sooo, school has started! week 1 has been slack and quite chillz still. good to see people around in school again, and of course good for my tummy because I can eat yongtaufoo every single day again. okay la kidding I don't eat it every single day, but it's one of the best food we have yummehh super loves. :D

spent quite a huge portion of my time with the boy heh, and it's always fun with him around. hahahaha bitch please~ (hehehe) also went to support mr chua's Friday the 13th concert at Utown starbucks with Huiyi ystd! :) heehee, it felt good to just sit and chill and watch the EML performance, unique experience. haha, and of course I had my favourite green tea latte to accompany me. :>

No comments: