Saturday, October 27, 2012

FQL

This friday was a public holiday - Selamat Hari Raya! It was also a day to celebrate Charmaine's 20th birthday!!

Travelled to her house in the morning to surprise her! It was perfect timing because we reached when she was in the shower, placed the hugeass photo frame of us on her bed and she noticed it immediately when she returned to her room :) So glad we managed to surprise her!! Had morning chats with pancakes and hot green tea before we set off to our next location!

Lunch was at Lawry's :) Think it's the first time I'm eating real steak - had the Singapore cut & I must say it's really good! Presentation wise it is really quite bad, but the quality of the steak made up for it, and the service was thumbs up! Sat in the restaurant and talked for a good 3 hours. And then it's the next surprise, Perks!!! Hehe made the birthday girl cry so much, but tears of joy :') Hee and all of us are 20 now, ^^ looking forward to many more birthdays together!


Love them girls xx :) 

Talking out about things swung me into reflection mode and so many thoughts/feelings were felt. What's past is past, the present is the most important and I am incredibly blessed with someone who will always make me feel happiness. :') Hee and another person said that R and I have fu qi lian, makes me happy happy flying to the skies ^^

No comments: