Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fever

Tossed in the bed for a good hour, the splitting headache is killing me and fever has shot up to 39.2 dC ohmygosh I don't wish to succumb to panadols again, spammed 6 in a day.

So it all started on monday night where my head hurt so much, slept really early but woke up in the middle of the night feeling like i'm on fire :( Naturally I texted R and whined about feeling so terrible and when he woke up he accompanied me through messages to make me feel better. Was an extremely bad day to fall ill because my Tuesdays are 10 hours long and the classes are non-skippable (what's more I have a test too).

Temperature fluctuated quite a bit, after taking in panadols it went down and I took 2 pills every 4 hours to suppress the fever. After 6 hours straight of lesson it was my breaktime and R suddenly text me to go to Central Forum :') He had brought fish soup noodles for me. He travelled all the way to school on his free day just because I'm sick :'') R even bought me eye drops because my eyes were dry and pain. And he had waited till my class ended at 8pm to go back home with me. Really really extremely touched, he makes me feel so incredibly blessed and I dare say my boyfriend is the sweetest one ever. He's forever surprising me and bringing me comfort whenever I'm not feeling well. He's always there for me - emotionally, physically. I'm really lucky to have him :) Recently my cramps caused me to lose sleep and after knowing, R specially bought Camomile Tea for me because he researched and that it helps in reducing cramps. Seriously such a caring and thoughtful boy, he always make me feel a lot better when I'm with him. :')

Being sick and vulnerable makes me feel doubly appreciative and I'm so thankful for his love :')

No comments: