Friday, November 2, 2012

Cubes

Whee, speedy recovery!

On Wednesday I decided to visit UHC before my class at 12noon and I was embarrassing myself repeatedly at the registration counter because I have no idea what my drug allergy is ._. then R came over to accompany me after his class teehee. Was telling him not to, and when I finally agreed to have him come over, he appeared like almost immediately. I know he had already intended to accompany me to the doctor's, so sweet :) Stormed so heavily outside after seeing the doc! R walked me back to arts together and I attended my class like a good student :)

Ystd (thurs) was our lunch date at deck! HAHA but we ended up seeing each other before class, during break, and after class: yessah! :D Reached school early and met R to buy breakfast together hehe. During the lunch break we had ytf together at deck yum tums. Headed to the library after that to do work, but we spent a little while fooling around with photo booth:






After school I stayed back to complete my wiki contribution due by 5pm so sian, okay but at least it's over :D boarded the shuttle bus and R texted to say that he could go back already, no meeting! hehe so we decided to meet and go for dinner together, love such spontaneity!!

Had nowhere in mind to go, ended up going to Nex at Serangoon and guess what! We ate at Din Tai Fung. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think it was really the first time that I'm visiting DTF, I don't even knw if I'm a Singaporean, how come I've never eaten at DTF even though I've heard so much about their XLBs?? Hahahaha, but it's okay ^^ I have officially eaten at DTF now. Ordered XLB, a bowl of noodles w shrimps wanton, and fried rice to share :) We took so long to finish our meal because we talked so much and I guess all the air went into our stomachs I was so full!

But won't ever give up on the temptation of ice cream :) walked from Nex to Serangoon gardens and had ice cream over at Ice^3! Green tea and Choconanas scoop, slurps :9 when I entered and saw the choconanas flavour I was so intrigued by it :3 and R asked for a sampling of it wooah and we eventually chose it, together with my favourite green tea flavoured ice cream. They serve really good ice cream! :D and they had halloween decors all over, how thoughtful :))

Had a lovely lovely thursday with the sweetheart! :D

No comments: