Monday, November 19, 2012

Peeks

Wheee, time to inject some pictures into this space:


Monday dinner @ eat at taipei, in Jcube! 


R's beef brisket noodles! He said it tasted just like those at Taipei :) can't wait to head to TW in less than a month's time, eat all the food :D


Favourite boy :)


Was craving for noodles in soup, hence this! :)


Walked around Jcube after dinner! Nothing much to explore there though, so we left and decided to find a place for ice cream, haha so silly we went to CWP for marble slab therapy when there's also marble slab at Jcube :b but a change of environment makes things more exciting yep ^^ 


R looking real greedy staring at our two huge balls of ice cream hehee cute. :D 


and some photos of us! :D fringe has grown out a little, but i've just cut it AGAIN. I seem as though I'm addicted to haircuts - twice in a month. But nahhhh, I can't wait for my hair to grow back to its previous lengthhh :/ 



cheeky boy is cheeky.


On Friday we went to Great World City and caught Skyfall! Possibly not my type of movie, I was bored at many many occasions hehehe 143 minutes of the show drained my energy I kept yawning non stop on the way back with the boy hehe oops. 

So the semester has come to an end! 
As usual, each semester is filled with some kind of dramatic change in my life of some sorts haha what's wrong with me. I'm just glad that I'm enjoying my core modules this sem, sociology is really interesting, loves :) on the other hand, french killed me terribly this semester, I'm just crossing fingers that I can at least scrap a pass so I can get a S grade instead of a U. hm, pray hard. Can't wait for exams to end! I'm actually looking forward to the exams (even though revision is barely underway) - just can't wait for the holiday that comes after exams! 

Charged with excitement!! :D

No comments: