Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Insomnia

Insomnia two days in a row - why like that? Tossed and turned on my bed for the past hour and just can't get myself to dreamland even though I know that I'm tired. Physically exhausted but my mind can't stop thinking about things haha this gets really frustrating. I usually get a whole lot of weird thoughts right before I sleep. Just now I was still worrying about kaylee not getting pass the security check in about two weeks time. Whut?? Hahaha I'm so crazy pls I don't know how to tame my mind ._.

Really need to master the skill of emptying my thoughts as and when I wish. Then I can get full 8 hours of sleeep :/ haha. I think I mostly can't get used to the recent irregular talking times with R because he is travelling around with no ready wifi available hahaha I must have grown too dependent on him over the past months. :b so thankfully I have candy crush to accompany me whenever I'm bored, until my lives run out that is.

I really need to get fitter during this summer, got so much excess fats :( I'm not obsessed over my weight/being skinny or whatever, but seriously feeling quite unhealthy this whole sem - evident from the number of times I fell ill. And try to muscularize the fats I've collected in my arms and thighs and tummy :3 but then again, keeping fit will only commence in June! Shall have a full month of pure fun before that :D and yup conquer finals even before that. 5 papers this semester, for 5 consecutive exam days. This pain is going to be intense but short :b pretty much like it this way. :D

No comments: