Friday, April 19, 2013

Retreat

Not done with the previous photo update so here's a continuation, 

Amazingly cute! :)) Officially stepped down from Bizcom after our last creative meeting :') 

From the juniors, love :)

My DNA strands (hahaha) one of those interesting lab sessions we have, extracting our own DNA. I'm going to preserve this and pass it to my children > their children > their children. HAHA precious genes. 

When I got stuck in the car the other afternoon, played with the app and our photos! 

Many loves to this boy, who have just reunited with his family at London! So so happy for them hehehe can't wait for my turn to see him :') 

Bagels for breakfast the other day :) 

And right, I fell ill AGAIN. So many times ever since I entered uni, especially this semester. :( Why like this, body? 

Anyway, went to the docs and got colourful pills. This doctor is really amazing, the consultation time was like at least 15 minutes (which is incredibly long by any normal G.P standards) hahaha. Felt like I went to an advanced medicine class with him listing all the different medicines/syndromes to me. :O But good thing I recovered in almost a day! With the exception of my throat. hehe

So the boyfriend made me send him a random photo of myself. But I ended up camwhoring HAHAHA buay paiseh *blush blush* 

Haw Par Villa w Wuyi and Conan!

Haven't been there for at least a decade, gosh time flies. This forgotten theme park is hardly visited by any locals (or visitors) anymore because the appeal has been lost. Quite a pity! I remember important moral lessons to be learnt through all these displays.

Fu-Lu-Shou statues! :) 

My favourite kind of breakfast :) or lunch, dinner, supper - I can eat Koko krunch with cold milk anytime of the day :D

Pepero in abundance! 

Heart-shaped jelly bean ;) 


Goodies from Pauline, :)) 

Jellies made by Eunice, love! 

Fish Baked Rice :D 

A drawing from R :D to cheer me up in the morning heheehe. Awkward swan/duck over there! :b 

No comments: