Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Snippets


Recently synced my iPhone to my Mac, transferred over a thousand photos hehe, and here are some pictures taken off my instagram/captured with my phone. Very convenient to do updates in this manner ^^ Photos always draws back many memories. 

Here's my favourite ice cream cone from those mobile ice cream uncles ^^ This combination of flavour was perfect for the hot day! I remember - Mango, Vanilla, Mango, Strawberry, Chocolate :D Happiness only costs a dollar! 

Have been visiting BTC for one of my projects this semester. Their campus is really gorgeous:

Oh, the serenity.


wx's app launch @ Le Noir on one of the saturdays. Test tube shots, accompanied with sparklers that made it so pretty :)

So dark and bad quality because of the lighting and endless jutting of smoke throughout the night ._. but with my girls ^^ 


Did solo shopping at Sticky for a good 30 minutes in the morning, these look so pretty!


When my sis returns from overseas trip, there's always food. This time round there's air flown mango sticky rice - really yums! 

Just realised that I didn't isg this lunch @ an Ipoh cafe. Simple hor fun soup w chicken shreds. Quite costly for simple hor fun but at least the meal was enjoyable! I love how the soup tasted very clean and healthy ^^

MU parlour to chill after our last bizcom mc meeting, 

Pretty place :)

Had this tea fusion drink called Eugenia, which costs $19 :O hahahaha but didn't regret trying it out. It has a unique mix of fruit juices/alcohol/tea, quite an exciting drink!


&& this sweetest thing from wuyi :') can't believed we've stepped down already, one year passed so fast. Bizcom Creative will always be special, deep down :)

No comments: