Tuesday, June 2, 2009

All the above

Ystd (1 June)
Went back to school for math in the morning!! Die we're having a new teacher for semester 2 'cause mr teo is only gonna teach the SH2s. waaa I won't mind if the new teacher is mr TCY but sadly no it's some unknown IP teacher ms chan (and heard that she isn't good at all) shizzz.

Christabel and I bumped into Kenneth and his friends while we were randomly walking around waiting for some lost kiddo to find his way to cine. Sigh in the end I still had to walk out to fetch dumbass lim kwan hong to the right place. Oh anyway Kenneth pierced his left ear wooohza. coolz

Watched Monsters VS Aliens, movie was soso but the characters are realllly cutez especially bob i luv him (: Hmm, lunched at KFC then fiona left. Then we walked to taka for free yoghurt treat yumyumz Thanks Kenneth :D

bobby lim sent me homez and he granted me 3 wishes heh. Oh & I found out that my boyf actually has pretty eyes haha that makes him more gayyy oh no! :P hehe i luv wasting time with bobbyzx till like 11ish but then that means he has no bus home sorrryz sigh if only we stayed nearer to each other and not like 11 mrt stops apart!!

Wheee okay bye toots time for breakfast!!

P.S Happy birthday Huaiching and Nicky! (:

No comments: