Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Birthday sex

Life's a climb but the view is great (;
Sweeties :D I think today's AWESOME. Kbox with Jialing and Zhongjie (11am - 2pm) @ Marina Square haha long time since we've been thereee. After Kbox Jiaying and Candice joined us wheeee. I likey likey.
Did some shopping - 'Am REALLY happy about the pair of clubmarc shoes I've gotten :D Wanted the other loafer-pumps pair at first but no size! D:

Awesome cute right and it's cheappppppp like 15 bucks it's a steal! :D


HEHEHEHE. HAIRPEE like nothing. Oh I got myself some hair accessories too I like the hairtie we bought they are so cuteeez ((: And I got myself a hairband/headband thingy. OMG i must learn to save moneh.

Okay anyway after that zhongjie left after lunch @ Macs. Then the 4 of us went to watch Hannah Montana The Movie!!!!! Srsly didn't expect it to be good at all.


Actually I think the main reason why the movie's good is because of.....

TRAVIS.
Lucas Till the sweetheart - MY HEART LITERALLY MELTED he's so charmingly cute when he smiles like damn awesome HE IS MINE CANDICE/JIAYING/JIALING/WHOEVER.

No comments: