Saturday, June 20, 2009

Before the storm

Hi peepoz I'm back!!! :D Feelss like I haven't been online for so longz HAHA. :D Anyway I have a lot to blog about and a lot of pictures! But blogger not cooperating so yeahz cant post up allz :/

Watched Drag Me to Hell on Wednesday (: Cool shitz it's funny and scary.
Land of the Lost on Thursday! (: wa the movie is kind of sick LOLZ

Okay now Friday : Pictures not in order sorry. G3 outing HAHA 6 of us (Me Sam Hsun I Leyi Yeewen Teran) wheee went cycling!!

HEY LOOK THEY'VE GOT THE V-Finger-CRAZE.
I know I know, V rockzxzxz.

HAHAAH.
walaoz my only proper picture with Hsun I but I wasn't looking.
Samz :D
Group pic! :D
After ECP, cabbed to Tampines Mall to meet Bobby (The rest went for dinner!!) Played hide and seek with Bobby for so long because we were in two DIFFERENT malls wa.. He was at Tampines One not TM. BEST.
Then we took bus to the Changi Clubhouse for Daki's birthday BBQ. lolol I kept eating non-stop. :D
Happy birthday!! :D

Walked bobby to the busstop after that (: Haha must 've been a tiring day for him!!

Went back to the hotel not long after that with Alvin and mummyz. :D Cool our room's on the SEVENTH floor wheeee awesomez. Bathed and everything haha and it was so scary lah because I heard weird singing zzz then I didn't dare to bathe, wts LOL.

The toilet was open concept!!!! So we could see whoever's bathing/shitting inside OMG :O
no lah got curtain. LOL
Watched P2 on StarMovies till 2am and it was a really scary show NC16 but alvin still watched. Haha horrible. Didn't fall asleep until like an hour later. Daki only came back at 6plus haha best!


Okay CUTTING THE POST SHORT because I'm tired and everythinggg shitzxz k gtg bye!

No comments: