Saturday, June 27, 2009

New divide

Met up with bobby and ben @ J8 ystd(26June) - collected J's cake :D Headed over to ECP Haha wa walked a damn long way before we reached Area D. BBQ + JANE'S SURPRISE PARTY.

Happy (early) Birthday Jane Sea!!!! :D [2nd July's the real day]
I managed to start the fire with shak they all by THROWING matchsticks in ha ha ha :D Cool like that I am so pro, yaye. Played pass the parcel and everyone(i think) got a forfeit!
However the BBQ didn't end very well - a lot of food wasted, shak lost her itouch, etc etc ):

Okay nvm hehe group pic!!! :D

After that bobby and I walked along the beach, climbed up the breakwater and i kicked a stupid rock then my big toe started bleeding a lot ouchz! But it was okay after bobby sprayed water to clean it + put on plaster for me :D He gave me a second month present hehe and it was a heart shaped metal puzzle thingyyy to solve - kill my brain cells only! Hmmm reached home at 1225am, over the curfew of 12mn :/ Haha but i'm still really happy hehe love bobbyz (: Happy 2nd month!

No comments: