Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cold day in the sun

HEY everyone my internet is FINALLY back. I miss the cyber world soooo much! :D :D :D Now I can continue playing my bb on fb wheeez.

Anyway yesterday I went to fix the modem @ Paya Lebar. But sadly I got lost and landed at some idk what amber road when I'm supposed to be at playfair road zzz. In the end I cabbed there hehe phew. After that went to AMK hubz to meet Bobby.

Caught Ghosts of Girlfriends' Past (:

Oh and met upz with xy earlier this weeeeek went shoppingz yayez :D okay window shopping more like it, didn't buy a lot of stuffz cos I am too brokeee. I want allowance during hols tooooo ): haha!

OKAY AND SCHOOL IS REOPENING SOON - I need to start studying HA HA but I'm too lazy so it's probably impossible for me to start mugging hehez. I haven't even finished reading WH and TG wth I think I'm da best. Grr whateverz I think I'll only study for promos wooo

YAYE my eyes are shutting I need to sleep again.

No comments: