Sunday, June 7, 2009

Come in with the rain

Best Mango Sago ever :D
FEW UPDATES ON MAI LIFE:

1. I cut my hair - Pretty short nao but I think it's good and definitely worth the money (SGD 3.80) cheap or what? The hairstyle looks just like before except that it's shorter but bobby says it's ugly!!! Idiot.

2. ECP guitar outing on Thursday was pretty coolz. However I HATE the fact that nurmatha and I took bloody 3 damn hours to get there because we stupidly got lost...sigh. Haha and only four SH1s turned up... But well the games were fun. Luv the sun luv the beach.

3. Now I have ugly tanlines on my back and annoying sunburn grrrr.

4. Went jialing's house on friday and slacked there (her sofa FTW srsly) played her DS shitz I love GTA!! Awesomez wheee

5. Met up with Veron for dinner after that - My godz the both of us ate up 75 bucks.

6. Starbucks with xinyi on Saturday to gossip + talk about life HAHA good job

7. Last meet up with Bobby before he leaves for his retarded camps and time flew by horribly fast. Will miss this idiot hell a lot.. I swear I'm going to bleach him if he comes back chaoda like soot. heh.

No comments: