Sunday, September 14, 2008

Accidentally in love

Happy Mooncake Festival!(:

Didn't really eat any mooncake this year. :/ mooncakes are too expensive LOL. I took a 2 hour nap today afternoon. woke up at around 5 plus..

went to boonlay. walau the bus freaking long! >:X Hahaha. After that went to the void decks and played with candles with daki alvin & rongsheng. My first time seeing rs, and yalah daki. He's not that guai4 in real life. LOL. Damn joke. A lot of people walked passed. Then we scared they call police -.- moved to another corner, but still a lot of people leh! Burnt the newspapers and the fire got kinda big :O LOL. After we didn't clear up and just left. :P went back to JP. After that cabbed home (:

Kinda sian now. I should sleep early since there's papers tomorrow but I don't really feel like. booo. I wanna go gaigai and be like a taitai!! :D Yaye rhymes wheeee. Kay bye goodnight all(:

No comments: