Friday, September 26, 2008

Just stand up

It rained bloody heavily today morning!! I love drizzles but not thunderstorm! Grr. I got drenched otw to school. That's a common/usual thing, BUT THING IS, I used an umbrella today and walau the end result is the same?! Stupid like anything! My feet/shoes were entirely soaked okay super grossss.

& I forgot to bring my pullover today (!!!!) How unlucky to the max right. Was freezing cold lah! I wasn't even in the mood for any lessons today. Skipped lit because I was dying to get home.

Life is pretty mundane now, I don't exactly have any special thing to update and so don't mind if this blog post is too boring for you. School these few days have been alright. I keep having the urge to pon school everyday I return back from school. But in the end, I wouldn't because I'll keep thinking that it's our very last few days left in crescent ): To be exact, we still have three official days left in crescent!! But of course we'll be returning back to school for lessons/consultions still, then O levels. Yup.

Okay, I've made a mistake about a certain issue. Some things just cannot be replaced. Right. It's so hard to put all these into words here, nehmind. Byebye :D

No comments: