Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The day that never comes

Pooof it became koko krunch!

LOL random I know. wooah I'm so full now I just ate noodles + BNJs ice cream. :D Alvin cooked the noodles for himself first, then another round for daki, and then my mother wanted to eat so he cooked again. Hahaha and lastly I whined that I was hungry so he cooked for me even though he complained that women are so troublesome but lala~ {:

School today was okay. After school jialing, shijia and I was heading for LJS @ JEC. Then we got the gay to join us! (: So the four of us happily went to eat at LJS and I blew my last 5 bucks! But nonetheless happy still. However my phone died on me and I was so sad T.T

After that went to JE library!! Haven't stepped into the lib for ages. Started studying! Did math all the way and I can proudly say that it's pretty productive! (: Completed 1 Amath Paper 1, 1 Emath Paper 1, and some 10 odd questions from some random papers within that 3.5hours. I was in the momentum of mugging kay srsly I didn't want to leave the lib when the clock ticked at 7pm leh!! Wow wow? And Shijia reminded me that we've had a lot of math during school lessons already! That makes us maths-siao for like..7 whole hours today?

Incredible.

No comments: