Saturday, September 20, 2008

Don't forget to remember me

Wooohz slept for 4 hours plus today, woke up at around 5am to send our darlinggz daki off to taiwan!! (going together with nainai & others) HAHA I haven't been to changi airport for so long! :O Went to T3 after that & it's my first time to visit T3, LOL slow I know. Breakfast at changi airport!! (:


Yeah see you next week!
GOODBYE ALL, HAVE A FUN FUN HOLIDAY!

Kay. Went home at around 9 plus plus. Then out again to causeway point at around noon. :D Shopping and WE BOUGHT PHONES.


Yes, That's an Iphone. & The other is Nokia 6600 fold. :D I can imagine daki returning back from taiwan and being shocked to see the Iphone wahahaha BUT it don't belong to her!!! Not mine either, duh. It's my mom's. AND the Nokia 6600 fold belongs to ME. HAHAHA YAYE NEW PHONE AGAIN. It's super chio + small lah, wo ai wo ai. (: whee went out for the wholee of today, feels so shiok though I'm tired. + so happy!(:

btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHONGJIE again!!!!!! (: Love you to the max!

Time can erase memories,
But you're still not part of my history.
活得幸福就好(:

No comments: