Monday, September 22, 2008

I gotta find you

Hello all. Got back almost all the prelim papers already, except for higher chinese. I'm happy with my results(!) Not that it's exceedingly good or whatever, but I'm satisfied with it for my standard lah! and YAYE, all my subjects > B3! :D Happy for my chemistry!!! Shocking for geog. Subjects that I'm quite disappointed is A & E math. The rest okay okay. :D And my only conclusion/reflection/comments for this prelims is that my paper 1s all damn shitty, my paper 2s are always better!!

B3s : English, Chemistry, Biology, Combined Humans(Lit + SS)
A2s: A math, E math, Biology, Combined Humans(Lit + SS)
A1: Pure Geog, E math


Okayokay. I finished showing off my grades already LOOOL. kidding kidding only, it's so lousy I can't even get into SA lah!!! Nevermind, still got Os. Kay enough of these depressing shiz.

`
I want to get the Macbook Air desperately. It's so nicenicenice. Plus cheap lah, compared to our tablet -.- I checked and it's $1799, so worth it lor!! (: Oh and I want to get a bagpack toooo wahaha. Too tired of tote/sling bags recently idk why :O

Lool random but I feel so hungry now, I think I shall go out to buy dinner soon :D So byebye byebye.

No comments: