Friday, September 12, 2008

Lips of an angel

:D Hello,
Yupyup a new blog. Shall keep the previous one for memories (:

Okay. So today's chem paper was really demoralizing. Sigh, so much for studying(even though not a lot, but at least I really did!) I'm just praying hard X10 that I can maintain my B4 if not it's so saddening y'know.

But whatever it is, time for a rest! Though Prelims aren't exactly over yet.. still left with HCL papers on monday, then it'll be officially over. I really can't wait till Os' here. But I don't want secondary school days to end though! How contradicting.

Paper ended at around 12 today. had to go lot 1 comics connection to get alvin the guitar hero DS game!(siao leh it's $71.90!!) He was desperate for it and couldn't wait any longer, so I couldn't go with sam they'all to novena/plaza sing, sorry!

Instead, it was lot 1 with jialing shijia and jiaying. :D Got the game, and bought some hp thing for daki cuz she said she wanted it ytd from action city!
went home first to pass alvin the game. Kay actually he came to the lrt station to get it, and he brought home my heavy bag for me first! Went back to lot 1 to find them. Intended to eat at pizza hut for lunch. But the queue was way too long so we decided to skip it.

KFC's zinger for lunch!! Good talking session + laughter :) walked around after that, wanted to go KBox cuz our lunch ended at around 2pm. But then the Kbox in lot 1 is gone!!! So in the end it was just aimless window shopping & crapping & laughing at the gayyyy. :P

Macs after that to sit down and continue talking. Ate icecream there. :D
Jiaying + Jialing!! Love them(:Shijia + me! Love her too(:
This is THE gay :D Guess who? LOL.Jialing took this emo shot of shijia! why so emo?

I spent like close to $20 today, my saving money plan.. hopeless liao. Hahaha. bought pearly soya milk and went back home at around 5 plus! :) Yeay. Friday is love.

No comments: