Monday, September 29, 2008

I kissed a girl

I gave myself a day off at school today. (: Spent the day sleeping/watching tv/using computer and EATING. omg I kept on eating the whole of today and I never seem to be full okay!! And something productive: I did my Amath SCGS Paper 1 today. Clap clap. :D I don't know how to do some questions though.. shall ask ms ang during the consultations. Woohoo super proud of myself. Even though it's pretty little, but at least I didn't rot the whole of today right!! I think I'll go do the english compre tonight since there's english tomorrow!

I'm quite bored now since there's nothing for me to watch on the television, yet. :/ Hahaha. My birthday's next week, but wow I'm not even excited for it this year I don't know why. So much for a sweet sixteen. & where's my birthday kiss huhh!!? LOOL.

Right. I feel hungry again. Hahaaha. Maybe I shall go out to get food, but I shall wait till the rain stops or something. Yupp okay bai.

No comments: