Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Love remains the same

Today was career day. Most sec 4s wore business/formal attire. I wore my mom's blouse,pants & shoes and kay I look so weird/funny! and WOW my feet were on the verge of dying okay. Super pain like banana shit. Haha. I wonder how working women walk with heels for their whole 30+ years with so much ease.

Today's programme:
The only highlights/nice talks today were SAJC talk & the career planning training things, did personality test and it was so fun :D The rest were boring.classsssic! HsunI with heeeels. weeewooweet.
`
Haha, these are all the pictures I have in my phone!! The rest gotta wait till people send me, so group photos another time!(:

Oh & it was such a torture to go home after school, I could barely even walk lah! SAD. And I was horribly hungry like anything and I was so super glad my daddy bought Macs for me :D I felt so bliss. Though I still have difficulties to walk now, sian hate my fat feet!! LOL. People! Blog leh, so sian, I have nothing to read, sigh. Hahaha byebye.

No comments: