Sunday, September 28, 2008

Spotlight

I slept at around 1am and woke up at 7 plus today because of the dream I had. :O Stupidstupid. The dream was like some big production or something okay! So many people involved in it. And it's all pretty ridiculous HHAHA.

Okay & Daki is back from taiwan!! (; Went to fetch them from the airport yesterday and we waited soo long okay! Lol. Hahaha.And I don't feel like going to school tomorrow. I think I might just pon , yes? Haha. Weekends are always over so quickly!! :/

Alright anway since I woke up so early this morning. I got bored and started browsing through my very messy pictures folders... Now y'all get to see some really old picz of us, some are really classic/unglam okay! LOL. Timeline from sec 1 onwards!! Our crescent life (:

Sec ONE:
neoprints weren't IN last time so...
WE DIDNT KNOW HOW TO DECORATE LAH OKAY. LOOL
Jialing's birthday!!(:

Okay I don't really have a lot of sec 1 photos. Sadsadsad.

Sec TWO:
Huahua I had short hair!
2S1'06 Class chalet!!
2s1'06 Class BBQ!
HAHA Sec 2 neoprints skill uhhhh. GOT IMPROVE LAH HOR.

Sec THREE:NEW YEAR! (:Dragon boating @ Kallang River
Kristie's Birthday!
SENTOSA :D
Yeay I want to JUMPP!
Sec 3 neoprint taking..... KINDA SQUEEZY.

Sec FOUR:
4g3'08.

One photo only since sec 4's not over yet!

Okay actually there are much moreee pictures. But blogger/my internet is quite slow today so that's all I'm gonna upload! (; Lol I'm so hungry now, I shall go find food to makan! :D

No comments: