Monday, September 15, 2008

Big yellow taxi

Last day of prelims! Sadly, I'm not really happy-high-happy kind today. Especially now lah, super bullshit.

After the papers, went out with the two JIA(s) again :D Took freaking long to decide and I was being super annoying cuz I keep I don't know-ing but kept rejecting their suggestions. opps. In the end took train to cityhall there. cuz jialing wanted to eat chippy. I ate too! The cheesy sussage in mash potato. NICE.

Then we train-ed to dhoby ghaut for ICE MONSTER. & we freaking ate ONE bowl each!!! Somemore shijia and I ate the regular bowl, jialing ate the small one.

Jialing's durian + mango ice with mango sherbet!
Shijia's mango ice with mango sherbet!
My mango ice with strawberry sherbet!

Kay. And we concluded that ONE regular bowl for one person is wayyyy too much. Damn cold I tell you. But still, it's fabb hands down. :D

I can't rotate this pic, don't know what dimension shit problem!!
Jialing's contact process! LOOL so chem. & omg walauuu, my hand look damn ahgua here :O hahah.
Shijia emotional breakdown at Carls' Jr. wonder why? Sadsad. Cuz we're delaying her from watching her show by eating HAHA.

Freakkkk I spent like IDK how much on food again today. Shuckz I'm sucha glutton I can't resist temptations. I wonder if I'm ever gonna be able to save any money lor, depress shizz. AND AND, I want to eat Fried Mars Bars (!!!!!!) Soon.

Edit:
LOL Jialing wants this in : I've awesome cute friends!!! I said it today! (but I kinda regret praising them lor... JKJK) :D
/Edited.

No comments: