Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Littlest Things

Sometimes I don't know what's right and what's wrong.

Haha hello hello. Today was a long dragggy day. Got back our last paper(HCL) today. Shizz it's my worst subject. B4. But okay. At least I improved from midyears! Ha ha. :D And my prelims L1R5 is 1311 :D, because my E math turned out to be A1 instead of A2, Bio A2 instead of B3, Combined Humans A2 instead of B3. LOL.

Oh yah. For those who didn't do as well as they wanted, don't ever give up alright!!!! It's possible to cut off 10 over or even 20 plus points for Os still!! we can do it together and get into our individual dream JCs okay okay okay. WE HAVE THE POTENTIAL! If we can't do it, who can? :D Jiayou jiayou all, 26 more days till first paper!!!! whoooo. Do I sound encouraging enough? Hope so hope so. (: Everyone must self-motivate! Last lap alrdy.

Haha okay. Got our guides cookies today! It's my first time ordering it believe it or not! The rest of the years I just koped people's cookies to eat. LOL. :D Hmmmm. Just went for dinner with family. I realized eating with family takes up the most time okay!! Like we spent two plus over hours out just for dinner. Hahahha, nevermind. Family bonding time :D Alright nothing much already so byee

No comments: