Saturday, September 13, 2008

Here without you

Heeehohaaha. Let me tell y'all a big big secret!
Kay it's not a secret lah, it's just something really funny that happened to me yesterday(or considered in the wee hours of today!) I was happily using my computer yadada..

Then I went into my room and used my computer on my bed. HAHA and I actually fell asleep in those perfect conditions: dim lightings, air con, comfy bed, tiredness. wa. In front of my comp!! at around 12midnight... Then I woke up at 2am cuz I realized I haven't brushed my teeth!! :O So I went to brush, and used the comp again cuz I was so energized. LOL.

Today was alright I always feel drowsy during day-time, sadness to the max. Haha. Went to nainai's house as usual. Met up w veron today. Hahaha. That dustbin gave me chocolates! Sweeet:D Thanks thanks.
Ducks. Hahaha. And the broken head one totally resembles someone. LOL
Carebears! (: Kay, they look much better in real life lor. But the plastic wrapper+ my lousy phone cam resulted in this. >:( Hahha lol.


是你的就是你的. no use regretting so much/getting overly angry/or even trying too hard to get things that aren't meant to be yours. But I don't mean that you shouldn't try lah -.- Just not toooo hard. Being way too passive isn't good. Sometimes I wished I'd more initiative and more spontaneous.

Btw, I like the feel of telepathy with you:) &&! I'm waiting for my modernized cinderella to come online, ticktock time pass faster!! Ha ha.
xoxo.

No comments: