Thursday, October 2, 2008

At the beginning

Hello sweethearts, today's a great day for me. However lessons in the morning today were redundant since most of us weren't even in the listening-to-lessons mood. Then it was Sec Fours Farewell Assembly.

It marked the official ending to our four years in crescent, it felt bittersweet. Nobody knew how these four years passed within a blink of an eye, but it did and left a part of memory in us. And all these fond memories will remain in our heart-disk just like a birthmark. The friendships forged in crescent are all indescribable, and I can't emphasize enough how much all these friends mean to me so I'll keep it down in my heart. I love y'all, definitely. (:

Thanks to those who gave me farewell letters/gifts/food. Those were sweet :D

Received souvenirs from school/teachers. There's a file that contains letters from juniors! from 1g3,2g3,3g3. I think they were forced to write for us lor! HAHA but they were all so sweet. Esp jovial when I saw the letter from hilary & jessica cuz I know the both of them. I don't know that sec1 junior, but it was really nice and I can tell that a lot of effort was put into my letter even though we didn't know each other! HEEHE thanks a trillion. Got back report book & excellent performance award. Oh & I got my first birthday present from zhongjie and lynnette today. It's a really chio esprit shirt, thanks thanks :D

went tiong for lunch with sam jialing shijia leyi debbie hsun i fika after school! Ate @ KFC and it was a great laughing session. (; Super ecstatic. I think I'm getting sore throat soon. andz myz ulcerz hurtz soz muchz :X Hahahaha. walked around, then went home at around 5plus.

Pictures when I've received them!!!!

The day when we must part
may Crescent remain in our hearts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG VIVIEN!!! HAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE 4 YEARS IN CRESCENT ARE OVER!!! ):

Hahahaha I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the neoprint we took in sec 1 on your blog. Damn embarassing. :D But I kinda felt honoured a bit. You're fuelling my ego lah! (kidding!)

Thanks for everything these past few years! Seeya sometime after Os or something. We really must meet up okay!!